How to authorize Peekaboox App on Zoom
Zoom is a cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, collaboration, chat, and webinars across mobile devices, desktops, telephones, and room system. Before being able to create a virtual meeting you need to authorize Peekaboox App on Zoom Marketplace.
- Navigate to Zoom marketplace and search for Peekaboox App.
- Click on the Install button. If the button is grayed out ensure you forward the request to your Zoom Admin account.
- Grant access to Peekaboox to create meetings on your account
- Peekaboox App has been succesfully installed and you can now create virtual meeting.
Uninstallation/Deauthorization of Peekaboox App on Zoom
A Zoom administrator can remove/uninstall the application from a Zoom account.
- Navigate to Zoom marketplace
- Click Manage/Installed App
- Click on Peekaboox
- Click Uninstall
Uninstalling tha App will remove all meeting information from Peekaboox.
Who has access to this resource
- Zoom Admin