How to authorize Peekaboox App on Slack
Slack is a collaboration hub that can replace email to help you and your team work together seamlessly. Before being able to receive notifications on Slack you need to authorize the Peekaboox App.
- Navigate to Plugin - Slack
- Click on the Add Slack button.
- Authenticate to Slack and grant access to Peekaboox for the requested scope
- Peekaboox App has been succesfully installed and you can now recieve notifications on your favourite slack channel.
How it works
After the Peekaboox App has been installed, you can select your favourite channel to recieve notifications
If you are curious about the events sent to Slack, please have a look at this article
Uninstallation/Deauthorization of Peekaboox App on Slack
A Slack user can remove/uninstall the application from a Slack account.
- Navigate to Slack App Directory
- Click on Manage
- Select Peekaboox App
- Scroll down to remove Application
- Click on Remove App
Who has access to this resource