Learn how to enable a service on your Peekaboox
Peekaboox not only it supports adding or editing already exhisting services or introducing various extra services options, it also allows for a certain service to be disabled at any given moment according to your needs, thus adjusting the availability of the options customers have. Importantly enough, only enabled services can be booked by customers.
If a service is ‘Disabled’, it can be enabled by following the below steps:
- Navigate to Services section of the My Business tab on the dashboard
- Discover the service you need through the search bar or sort/filter the list by name, type, frequency, base rate, VAT rate and current activity status
- Select or highlight a particular service on the list
- Change the Enable/Disable marker on the right side of the field
- A pop-up warning appears to verify action.
- Confirm the action by clicking Yes on the pop-up window
- A green check mark indicates the service has been activated.