Learn how to check which operator is assigned to a particular reservation
Creating bookings is the fun part of running a business, however, managing those bookings properly is essential for a successful business. One of the most important aspects of bookings management is to know which operator is responsible and assigned to a particular booking. Now, Peekaboox allows to easily check the operator assigned for the booking by:
- Going to ‘Bookings’ tab where you will access the complete list of bookings already done.
- You can easily filter the list by ID number, service, dates, operator/customer, status, duration and total amount.
- When you find a particular entry - double-click or click 'Show Details' of the selected Customer. There will be pop-up window coming up containing the details for that parcitular operator/customer and for that particular booking as selected from the list. You can see the task, the status, the type of booking and even notes.
- On the left side of the windows you chooose the 'Appointments' tab
- You then click on 'Appointment Details' and you'll be routed to another window to make changes. You will see the operator details here under the status of the appointment.