Learn how to edit customer details on Peekaboox
Whatever the database is, being bookings, customers, suppliers or accounting data, Peekaboox comes ready with an editting feature which makes data management much easier.
Editing customer details on Peekaboox can be done simply by following these steps:
- On the 'Customers' tab - search on a specific customer on the upper right hand corner of the page from the search bar
- another way is to ‘Filter’ the customer by last name, first name, phone, email and address in the drop down filter options on each columns above
- Highlight the customer info and click on the ‘Edit’ button
- Or double-click on the highlighted customer to input changes.
- A customer detials editting window will appear where you need to edit name, last name, email, phone number, full address and location details and you can also include some tags for easier database management
- Remember to click 'Save' to apply changes
Only employees and the scheduler can accept booking and have access to calendar in the scheduler.