How do I download an invoice for a customer?
Peekaboox comes set and equipped with an excellent invoice management set of features aimed at simplifying the whole process and make data and invoice management much more efficient. From creating a new invoice, editing an exhisting one or even printing it, downloading an Invoice in Peekaboox is as easy as a click of a button.
To do so, simply use the mouse to navigate to the 'Invoices' tab on the menu of the main dashboard to access the complete list of invoices.
- You can filter and sort the list of invoices through the search bar and the filter on each column
- Then, you double-click the desired Invoice from the list (either locate it by invoice number, amount, customer or date;) or highlight it and then click 'Show details' above
- There will be a pop-up page appearing with the details of the Invoice
- On the lower left side of the pop-up, click on the'Download' button and this will download the file into your computer
- Select the format you wish to dowload your invoice (e.g. PDF)
- Save the file into a folder in your computer - you can choose the Downloads folder as the easiest location to save and access files or you can choose another folder where you want to keep your invoices.