Step by step guide to point your domain to Peekaboox with GoDaddy
Configuring your own domain with Peekaboox is just like a walk in the park when your host is Godaddy. Follow these simple steps and link your domain with us.
- Login at GoDaddy interface management
- Navigate to My Products - Domain and select the DNS button on the domain you wish to configure
- Select the A type Entry
- Select the first A type entry and press the pen on the right side. This will allow you to edit the entry. In case no A type entry is present, create a new one.
- Update the IP value
- Upon editing the A type entry you will find a record with name '@'.
- Replace the Points To field with Peekaboox IP: 188.8.131.52
- Click on Save to update the value
Please note that it will take some time before this change will take effect. It will take at least the time in seconds shown in the TTL column. You can use 600 seconds as default.
- Let Peekaboox know about the linking with GoDaddy
- Upon completing the update on GoDaddy, open Peekaboox backoffice and navigate to Integration - My Own Domains
- Add the domain to Peekaboox
- Press the Add Domain button located in the upper left corner and enter the name of your domain.
- Do not add http:// or www to your domain name. Automatic validation will help you avoid any error.
- Upon completion, an SSL certificate will be automatically issued to ensure your website data is encrypted.