Learn how to monitor the yearly expenses of your company
Regardless if it is for revenues or expenses, customers and suppliers alike, Peekaboox offers a well-integrated data management support. Annual company expenses represent the total amount of costs generated by each section of the company and are directly assiciated with suppliers. Users can also easily track all the company's monthly expenses directly from within Peekaboox.
There are several ways you can view your yearly expenses:
- Navigate to ‘Accounting’ and select sub-tab, 'Expenses'
This will show you the complete list of expenses directly sourced from all interlinked areas of the system. You can sort or filter it by document details, supplier, bank account, service assigned, payment date and associated amount (with and without VAT).
The other way to access this data is directly within the dashboard section.
- Simply navigate to ‘Dashboard’
- The second chart will show the progress of your company’s yearly expenses.
- Each category of expenses (accounting fees, advertising and marketing, bank charges, furniture, consumables and cleaning etc.) is marked with a different color for easier naviagation and the whole chart can be sorted on a monthly or a yearly view, showing the day on the horizontal bar and the amount on the vertical one.
Probably the most data focused way to check your early expenses is to seek your answers within the report tab. This is because the expenses tab shows single expenses and gives you the ability to add or edit them. The report section gives you the details and the analysis you really need.
- Navigate to the Reports tab
- Select the Monthly Cash Flow Report tab
- Select the Fiscal year
- Scroll down the list to find the Expenses section of the table
The list is extensive and it shows all the expenses per category and per month. Users can easily export this data to Excel files by clicking on the Export data button.