Learn how to add a new Revenue in the income statement
Revenue is the total amount of income generated by the sale of your services. They are automatically generated once a confirmed booking has been done and you can easily track it from within Peekaboox. On the other hand, you may also manually add a Revenue and even edit a revenue later on.
Here are the steps in adding New Revenue on your Peekaboox.
- Go to ‘Revenues/Expenses’ in your 'Accounting' tab.
- Use the search box at the upper right hand side of the page
- Click 'Add' to add new Revenue
- You will reach a new window with empty fields for the corresponding revenue
- Fill in all the required details such as document date, invoice, ID number, name of customer, bank account, service provided, payment date, VAT tax rate and amount paid and click 'Save' to update
Revenues are generated when the customer uses the ‘Book now’ button and books a service with you. This request is automatically generated and flows through the Accounting function.
When manually booking a service for your customer, revenue is generated once the customer has completed the payment for the service that was created from your end. When a revenue is added, it reflects on the the balance sheet, the monthly cash flow report and the dashboard overview and they are updated accordingly. The payment date is used to evaluate when the revenue is accounted.
Who has access to this resource